We are hosting a dog parkour challenge throughout this entire year!!
To participate, get in our dog parkour group and find the below post (posted in between apostrophes)! Www.facebook.com/groups/dog.parkour.tribe
Every month, I will give you a new object or obstacle that you will have to come up with as many uses for as possible. Then simply video the exercise and post it in the Facebook group. You can either post separate videos as the exercises come to mind, or you can combine them all into one video. That is up to you!
It’s really very simple!
What you should do now
1) Become a member of the free Facebook group here www.facebook.com/groups/dog.parkour.tribe
2) Then sign up via the link in the post below which can also be found in the Facebook group. The link is https://mailchi.mp/5be31714e5f8/dog-parkour-challenge-2021
3) Record your dog interacting with the object of the month in as many different ways as you can think of. You are allowed to do the same as you have seen others do, but try to be creative too!
4) Upload the video(s) to the Facebook group and use the hashtag #Dogparkourchallenge in your posts so I can easily find them.
5) Participate every month to get a diploma at the end and you might even be one of the lucky ones to receive a price! There will be some prices for most active and most creative – and who knows, maybe I will come up with something more too!
Here’s the post from Facebook:
“Let’s make this year a fun year! From now on, every month, I will give you 1 new obstacle with which you should come up with as many possible uses for as possible! 🐾🙌
You can either combine them all into 1 video, or you can post the videos as they come to mind 🐾
This fun little challenge will get you to become more creative with your dog parkour training as well as try to think out of the box! You can even get inspiration from others!
To participate, use the hashtag #dogparkourchallenge in your posts so that I can easily find them and sign up via this link so that I have your dog’s name and your e-mail address to e-mail you your diploma https://mailchi.mp/5be31714e5f8/dog-parkour-challenge-2021 🐾
There will be diplomas for everyone who participate AND some prices for some of the most active or most creative at the end of the year!
So invite your friends to join this super fun challenge by inviting them to the group and tagging them in this post so they can easily find it!
Bring on the fun!!
The first challenge object will be………..
(it does not have to be a specific kind of chair! Anything that could be considered a chair can be used, and you can use different kinds of chairs too to get more exercises!)
Make this the year of your dog parkour journey!
Sign up via the link below!
See you in there!